pump? If so, you’re in for some outdoor camping fun! Not only does having an Intex air mattress conveniently fit inside your car or tent, but it also offers a much softer night’s sleep when compared to sleeping on the ground.
But before you start imagining yourself snuggling up at the campsite and counting stars above, there’s one important step that comes first — learning how to fold Intex air mattress with built in pump!
Step-by-step Guidelines on How to Fold Intex Air Mattress With Built in Pump
Step 1: Release the Air
The first step before folding your Intex air mattress is to release all the air from it. To do this, locate the valve on the side of the mattress with a cap or dial. Twist or unscrew it to let out all the air. Make sure to press down on the mattress as you do this to ensure all the air is released. This will make the folding process much easier.
Step 2: Flatten the Mattress
Once all the air is released, start flattening your Intex air mattress by pressing down on it with your hands. You can also use your feet to push out any remaining air. Be sure to press down evenly across the entire surface of the mattress to ensure it is completely flat. You can also use a towel or cloth to remove any excess moisture from the surface before folding.
Step 3: Fold in Half
After flattening the mattress, fold it in half lengthwise. This will make it easier to handle and store. Make sure the edges are aligned as you fold to keep the mattress even and straight. Folding the mattress in half will also help prevent any creases or wrinkles in the material, which can cause damage over time.
Step 4: Fold in Half Again
Next, fold the mattress in half again to make it even smaller. This will help make it more compact for storage. Again, make sure the edges are aligned as you fold to keep the mattress straight. Make sure to press down on the mattress as you fold to remove any remaining air. If your mattress is extra thick, you may need to fold it in half one more time.
Step 5: Roll it up
Finally, roll up your Intex air mattress from one end to the other, making sure to keep it tight and compact. This will prevent it from unrolling and taking up more space during storage. You can also use straps or rope to secure the rolled-up mattress and keep it in place. Make sure to store it in a dry and cool place to prevent any damage.
Following these simple steps, you can easily fold your Intex air mattress with a built-in pump and store it away until your next adventure. Remember to release all the air, flatten, fold in half, fold again, and then roll up for optimal storage. With this knowledge in hand, you’ll be able to pack up and set up camp more efficiently than ever before. Happy camping!
Additional Tips for Folding and Storing Your Intex Air Mattress
- When releasing the air, make sure to keep your hand over the valve to control how fast the air is released. This will prevent the mattress from popping or causing a mess.
- Once all the air is released, start folding your mattress from the opposite end of the built-in pump. This will ensure that any remaining air is pushed out as you fold.
- When folding, make sure to keep the vinyl side facing inward and the velvety top side facing outward. This will prevent any dirt or dust from getting on the soft surface of the mattress.
- If you have a large enough storage bag, it is recommended to fold the mattress into thirds instead of halves. This will help prevent any creases or wrinkles from forming in the vinyl material.
- Before storing your mattress, make sure to clean and dry it thoroughly. This will prevent any mold or mildew from forming during storage.
- If possible, store your mattress in a cool, dry place to prevent any damage from heat or moisture.
- It is best to avoid storing your air mattress for long periods of time. If you do need to store it for an extended period, make sure to inflate and deflate it every few months to keep the material from becoming brittle.
- To extend the lifespan of your Intex air mattress, it is recommended to use a mattress protector or protective sheet when using it. This will prevent any punctures or tears from occurring.
- If your air mattress does develop a leak or tear, do not try to repair it yourself. Contact the manufacturer for instructions on how to properly fix it.
- It is important to read and follow the instructions provided by Intex for folding and storing your air mattress. This will ensure that you are taking the proper steps to maintain its quality and functionality for future use.
Following these tips and tricks will not only make the process of folding and storing your Intex air mattress easier but also help prolong its lifespan. Remember to always handle your air mattress with care and store it properly for future use. Happy sleeping!
Things You Should Consider to Fold Intex Air Mattress With Built-in Pump
- Before you start folding your Intex Air Mattress, make sure it is completely deflated. This will ensure that there is no air trapped inside and the mattress can be easily folded without any pressure.
- Remove any sheets or bedding on the mattress before folding it. This will make the process easier and prevent any tears or damage to the mattress.
- Once your mattress is completely deflated, locate the built-in pump and ensure that it is turned off. This will prevent any accidental inflation while you are trying to fold the mattress.
- Find a flat and spacious area to fold your mattress. This will make the process easier and prevent any wrinkles or creases from forming on the mattress.
- Begin folding your Intex Air Mattress by first folding it in half lengthwise. Make sure to keep the built-in pump centered and facing outwards as you fold.
- Next, fold the mattress in half again, this time widthwise. Again, ensure that the built-in pump is facing outwards and remains centered.
- Continue folding the mattress in half until it reaches a manageable size for storage or transportation.
- Depending on the size of your Intex Air Mattress, you may need to fold it once or twice more to achieve a compact size.
- Once your mattress is fully folded, secure it with straps or ties to keep it in place during storage or transport.
- Store your folded Intex Air Mattress in a cool, dry place away from any sharp objects that could potentially puncture the mattress.
Following these considerations will ensure that your Intex Air Mattress is safely and properly folded, making it easy to store or transport whenever needed.
Remember to always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for specific folding techniques for your particular model of Intex Air Mattress. With proper care and maintenance, your Intex Air Mattress with built-in pump will provide comfortable sleeping experiences for years to come.
Tips for Caring and Maintaining Your Intex Air Mattress
- Never store your air mattress while it is still inflated. This can cause unnecessary strain on the seams and may result in damage.
- Always make sure to completely deflate your air mattress before storing it away. Leaving any amount of air inside can also cause damage and decrease the overall lifespan of your mattress.
- Avoid placing your air mattress on rough or abrasive surfaces, as this can puncture or tear the material.
- Regularly check for and repair any small holes or leaks using an air mattress patch kit.
- Keep your air mattress clean by wiping it down with a damp cloth and mild soap after each use. Be sure to thoroughly dry the mattress before storing it away.
- Never use sharp objects, such as knives or scissors, on your air mattress. This can easily cause irreparable damage.
- When folding your air mattress, be sure to smooth out any wrinkles or creases to avoid damaging the material.
- If your air mattress has a built-in pump, make sure to keep it clean and free of debris. This will help ensure proper functioning and prevent potential malfunctions.
- Store your air mattress in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Excessive exposure to heat and UV rays can cause the material to weaken and deteriorate over time.
- If your air mattress starts losing air even when there are no visible holes or leaks, it may be time to replace it. Over time, the material can become stretched and lose its ability to hold air properly.
These tips should help extend the lifespan of your Intex air mattress and ensure that you can continue to enjoy comfortable and restful nights of sleep. By properly caring for your mattress, you can also save yourself from the hassle and expense of having to constantly replace it.
Remember, taking a few extra minutes to properly deflate, clean, and store your air mattress can make all the difference in its longevity. So be sure to follow these tips and keep your air mattress in top condition for as long as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use the Built-in Pump to Inflate My Air Mattress?
Yes, you can! The built-in pump is designed specifically for inflating and deflating your Intex air mattress. It’s incredibly convenient and easy to use. Simply plug it into an electrical outlet, switch on the pump, and watch your mattress inflate in minutes. Once you’re done using the air mattress, simply reverse the process to deflate it.
What are the Benefits of Using an Intex Air Mattress with a Built-in Pump?
There are several benefits to using an Intex air mattress with a built-in pump. Firstly, it eliminates the need for additional equipment such as external pumps or manual inflation methods. This not only saves you money but also reduces the hassle of setting up and storing extra items. Additionally, the built-in pump is designed specifically for your air mattress, ensuring quick and efficient inflation without the risk of over or under-inflation. Lastly, it allows for easy inflation and deflation at the touch of a button, making setting up and packing up a breeze.
What if the Built-in Pump Stops Working?
In rare cases where the built-in pump malfunctions, Intex offers a 1-year warranty on their air mattresses with built-in pumps. Simply contact their customer service team and they will assist you in resolving the issue. It’s always recommended to test out your air mattress and its pump before embarking on a trip to ensure everything is in working order.
Now you know how to fold Intex air mattress with built in pump and the benefits of using one. With the convenience of a built-in pump, you can easily set up and pack up your air mattress on your own without any extra equipment.
And in case of any issues with the pump, Intex has got you covered with their warranty. Get yourself an Intex air mattress with a built-in pump for a hassle-free camping or sleepover experience. So why wait? Grab one now and start enjoying a comfortable night’s sleep wherever you go!